eze™ Hybrid Max Mattress
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Our most luxurious hybrid mattress with 2000 pocket springs for targeted support to relieve strain on the shoulders, back and hips
- A medium tension mattress with a pocket ‘box-top’ to minimise the roll together effect for optimum comfort and edge to edge support
- Breathable layers of memory foam provide support and pressure relief by contouring to your body and helps to dispel body heat and regulate your temperature
eze™ Hybrid Max Mattress Layer by Layer
1. Soft Touch Sleep Surface
The hypoallergenic soft knit fabric cover gives a smooth and cosy feeling and helps to stop dust mites and allergens penetrating the surface.
2. ezeCORE™ Memory Foam Layer
A high density memory foam layer provides a stable core preventing sagging over the life of the mattress. Extensively tested for stability and durability.
3.MEMOReze™ Memory Foam Layer
Breathable layers of MEMOReze™ memory foam provide support and pressure relief by contouring to your body and helps to dispel body heat and regulate your temperature.
4. Pocketeze™ Spring System Individually stitched 1200 mini pocket spring unit, provides a highly resilient comfort layer. An independently encased 800 pocket spring unit conforms and adjusts to body contours and helps with minimising motion transfer if you’re sharing a bed.
5. Anti-slip Base Cover
The fire-retardant anti-slip base provides security and keeps the mattress securely on your bed frame.
The eze™ Hybrid Max Mattress also comes with handles for ease of turning and handling.
Mattress Sizes UK
How Can I Pay For My New Mattress
Buy now pay later for your new mattress with Klarna or pay monthly with 0% finance provided by DivideBuy. We also accept PayPal, Apple pay, Google pay, Amazon pay and all major credit cards
Old Mattress Removal Service
Free Delivery & Returns
eze™ Mattress Care Guide
We have put together a handy care guide for you to get the most out of your new mattress.
eze™ Hybrid Max mattress care guide
Step 1 - Unbox
All eze™ mattresses come delivered in a box on wheels for an eze™ installation
Step 2 - Unroll
Once on the bedframe, release your mattress from it's plastic wrapping
Step 3 - Unwind
Unwind your mattress and leave to expand for 2-6 hours before sleeping
How much is delivery and how long does it take?
We offer free 48 hour delivery with DX and free 5-7 day delivery for Mattress Disposal with BJS Shipping. We currently only deliver to mainland UK.
Do I need to be home for my delivery?
Yes, you or somebody authorised on your behalf needs to be available to accept delivery and a signature will be required for proof of delivery. If our courier fails to deliver and has to take your order back to the warehouse, because you are not home, you will be charged a delivery fee the second time.
Can I return my order with eze™ Mattress
You can return your order within 14 days of purchasing. The mattress needs to be in its original box. Returns are free, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start your return.